Thursday, October 2, 2008

Medicines that can cause acne or pimples

« ...I had acne for many years, and one day whilst looking online I found the acne free website. As my acne was quite severe, and I had tried many things in the past that didn't work, I figured that I might as well give it a go. So I purchased the book...and was instantly disappointed. You see, the acne free in 3 days program is basically a 3 day apple fast. This means eating nothing but apples for three days! Although I knew it would be hard to follow through to the end, I was willing to give it a try and see what happened. So I started the fast......
...OK, so you understand the healing properties part, but why exactly would keeping your skin moisturized help your acne? After all, doesn't moisture clog pores and cause immediate break outs in the first place? In reality this is a very common fallacy that many have wrongfully accepted... including me at one time....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...There's a very wide range of home acne remedies. Each should be tried out to make certain they are effective according to the type of acne you have. Home made cures are usually discovered by people that are looking for an overnight acne cure....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: acne new treatment, neutrogena acne face peel, how to clear up acne

No comments: